Zaphir Wind Chime
The Zaphir Chimes are the successors of the Shanti's that haven't been manufactured since 2010.
- They are built to sound identical to the Shanti's.
- Handmade by artisans in France.
- Zaphir Wind Chimes are hand crafted and precisely tuned musical instruments, available in five beautiful melodies and many vibrant colours.
- Eight chords of different lengths, are welded with silver into a metal plate at the base of a resonance tube. Through precise tuning of the different tone ranges, the harmonic progression of tones starts switching into overtones, in a circling almost endless flow.
- A specific oil paint-marbling technique known as ‘oil-paint on water’ has been developed by Atelier Zaphir, achieving a more natural and refined colour, giving the Zaphir chime it's unique and vibrant design.
- Working together with several artists and providers, Zaphir chimes are crafted from mostly natural materials. A finishing layer of Eco-label varnish is applied to protect from the weather and the wooden wind catcher is wax coated.
Since handmade there may be slight variations in colour and pattern.
- Crystalide GABDAGBD
- Sunray G#BC#EG#EAC#
- Twilight EGBCEGBC
- Sufi FADFAGAD
- Blue Moon DFABCEA#C